Saturday, October 18, 2014

Walking Dead Season 5

We finally watched Walking Dead, it was so good.

There was a boatload of gore and I love it when they have herds so much.

As a mother of 3 I have an incredibly hard time with children getting hurt, especially babies. I almost stopped watching Game of Thrones a few times because of their shenanigans with the babies. Now I just have a friend watch it first and he lets me know if anything baby related happens.

I thought it was interesting the cannibal aspect, I knew it was coming at some point because I've read a lot of the comics and I totally called it at the end of last season when they were all in the train car. While they have deviated from the comics quite a bit, there's still some things that they've kept intact and for that I'm thankful. I'm also thankful they kept Judith around. Seriously, I am so so glad she's still on the show.

I get that Tyreese was struggling with everything after what happened with the little girls last season but he really should have killed that guy way sooner than he did. I was having a fit when the guy grabbed Judith but I kept saying, "she'll be okay, she'll be okay."

Knowing things like that ahead of time doesn't ruin things for me. In fact, it helps me because then I'm not blindsided by it and can remain above the covers/not have my hands over my face. Yes, scary things are the one thing that I'm a "girl" about. I just don't deal well with them. If faced with it in real life though, I get over it quickly. I feel like it would be different if it's your fight for survival vs. cowering in a corner and watching your loved ones die.

I know this was jumpy but my kids are up and I can't really form coherent thoughts at the moment.

In other news, we started playing WoW again and I'm so looking forward to Warlords. I will probably end up playing my Blood Elf more since I adore the lore that's there. I know they already said that Turalyon won't be present but I'm so hoping we get to see him. I know we've seen Khadgar a lot but I totally had a massive fangirl moment when I saw him in the Blasted Lanes quest chain. I adore Khadgar. I also changed my mages face so she looks less like a meth addict now. I still have to go on my other characters and mess with them but all in good time. Right now I'm just acclimating myself to everything and getting my mage prepped for WoD. I still haven't decided if I'll be maining her or my shaman yet. I need to play my shaman in a 5 man or something to get a feel for the healing changes and then make a decision.

I'll leave you with a question!
Do you have a skill that would come in handy in a post-apocalyptic world?

1 comment:

  1. I can fish and I can cook over a camp fire and probably build a decent shelter, but I don't know much beyond that. I think I could figure it out though because I have a rough idea of how to do a lot of things and I think I could figure it out.

    ReplyDelete